- Click on Matters in the Menu Bar at the top of the screen.
- On the Matters List, click +New.
- Select if the Matter will be General or Bankruptcy.
- Select your Chapter.
- Select the Type of Matter. (i.e. Individual or Joint)
- Contacts with the Marital Status of Married will automatically populate options for the non-filing spouse in individual Matters and spouse information in joint Matters.
- Select a Debtor.
- If the Debtor is already a Contact in the system, then you can type the name in the Debtor field and select it.
- If the Debtor is not a Contact in the system, then click on the black magnifying glass and select +New to create a new Contact.
- Enter your Jurisdiction information.
- Fill in the Search by Zip Code field and click the Enter button on your keyboard to automatically populate the remaining fields.
- Click Save & Open.
Modified on: Mon, 14 Aug, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.