- In a Matter, click on the Court Tab.
- Click on Filing.
- Remedy any red Case Issues that prevent you from filing.
- Select the checkboxes in the Include to ECF column that you want to file to the court.
- Click Print Client Packet to generate a pdf of the documents to be filed.
- Click File Case.
- Click the checkbox next to "I agree everything is true and correct."
- If you are filing on behalf of an attorney, select them in the File on behalf of field.
- Click Start Case Filing Process.
Modified on: Mon, 14 Aug, 2017 at 3:58 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.