- Within a Matter click on the Petition Tab.
- Click on Due Diligence.
- Under the Place New Order section, select the checkboxes next to the Credit Report Sources that you want to pull a credit report from.
- Select the checkboxes next to the clients that you want to pull a credit report for.
- Click Submit.
- The credit report will appear under the View Existing Orders section.
- Hover your cursor over the credit report and click on View Credit Report.
- Select the checkboxes next to any creditors that you would like to import into the schedules.
- Under the Creditor Type column select if the creditor is Secured, Priority or Unsecured.
- Click Import Selected.
- A pop-up will appear with all of the creditors that you have selected to import.
- For creditors with the Account Type of Mortgage you can click on the checkbox next to "Create a real property" to fill in the property information.
- For creditors with the Account Type of Automobile you can click on the checkbox next to "Create a vehicle" to fill in the property information.
- Click Save to import entries to the schedules.
Modified on: Tue, 15 Aug, 2017 at 9:37 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.