- In the top-right corner of the screen, click on your user name.
- In the drop-down, select Manage My Account.
- In your User Profile, click on the ECF/PACER Credentials Tab.
- Click the icon to add PACER User Name and Password.
- Every user will need to add their own PACER Credentials.
- This is used for the PACER Sync function of CourtView that downloads the docket text and pdf.
- This is also used to check if a case has already been filed on the court site to avoid duplicate filings.
- Click the icon to add ECF User Name, Password, Jurisdiction, and Authorized Filers.
- Only users with the Role of Attorney can add ECF Credentials.
- These credentials will be used for filing on the court site.
- All attorneys can add one set of credentials per jurisdiction.
- Select the names of users that you want to be able to file on behalf of you in the Authorized Filers field.
Modified on: Tue, 15 Aug, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.